Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lady's Fingers

IMG_0195
Lady's Fingers
After I came back from my Singapore trip I am amazed to find that my lady's fingers plant has given me results and  I am happy that one of them is quite big. I measured it and it is 9" in length. Again this one might to be old to be eaten and I will keep the seeds when it dried up. The flower is pretty too. I was told that this is the bigger variety and the small ones would taste better.  A few lady's fingers have also sprouted out and this time I will keep an eye on them because I want to eat them!   After seeing the lady's fingers I am now even more encouraged to grow other vegetables though my bitter gourd was not successful.  I have bought a packet of the red variety of the lady's fingers and we will see how it will turn out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment